Prepare the digital copies of the following requirements. You will be required to upload once you answer the online application form.
1. Statement of financial income.
- For applicants with employed parents, upload any of the following
- latest 1 month payslip
- or, latest Income Tax Return or BIR Form 2316 (W2), if available
- For applicants with unemployed parents, upload the following:
- certificate of non-filing of ITR
- Utility bills (e.g. electric, water or telephone) for the last 3 months
2. Copy of Official transcript of Records from Senior High School attended, or Grade 11 & 12 Form 138
3. One proof of enrollment (e.g. class schedule/enrollment O.R./registration form, etc.)
AND/OR any proof of passing the entrance exam (e.g. Letter of Acceptance)
4. 1 copy of 2×2 ID picture with white background taken within the last 6 months
5. 1 minute application video (with clear video and audio)
- Applicant should answer the following:
- Who are you and why do you deserve to become a PNS Scholar?
- How do you make lives better?
6. Applicants from the University of Pangasinan must coordinate with the Center for Student Development and Leadership.